Date/Time of livestream: 7th August (Saturday), 1600hrs-1700hrs
Historically one of Singapore’s oldest urban quarters, Kampong Glam is a neighbourhood where age-old traditions and trendy lifestyle come together in a heady blend. Join us on a journey to learn how its name came to be, admire the golden dome of the majestic Sultan Mosque and the shophouses, discover old school games and a century old aromatics shop…Finally, we make a beeline for Haji Lane and get ourselves ‘lost’ in a world of multi-coloured street art and hip boutiques, before going behind the scenes to learn more about our Made-in-Singapore craft beers and cocktails.
Through this livestream, learn how much of the old Kampong Glam remains and experience the hip and glam aspects of this precinct through wall murals, indie shops and made-in-Singapore craft beers and cocktails.
During the tour, the tour guide (together with a co-host) will be interacting with the participants at the same time, through interesting polls and activities.
To support #localbusinesses, you can also learn more about our featured partners and even make Food and Beverage live purchases during the actual livestream!
Some of our featured local businesses are:
1. Jamal Kazura Aromatics (21 Bussorah Street Singapore, Singapore 199439)
2. The Secret Garden by Zeekri (19 Baghdad Street, Singapore 199658)
3. Good Luck Beerhouse (9 Haji Lane, Singapore 189202 )
4. Beau (a collection of 9 different hip and funky retail concept with more than 10,000 sqft, all located along Haji Lane)
Important things to note:
1. Upon successful registration and payment, a Zoom meeting code and password will be emailed to you. The meeting code and password will be emailed to you latest on the morning of the live stream date. Do log in 3 minutes earlier as the livestream session will start on time.
2. Throughout the session, we encourage you to ask questions and interact with our guides and natives (or subject matter expert) via the chat and unmute function.
3. It is not necessary to purchase and F&B bundle to enjoy the livestream. However, we do encourage you to support our #localbusinesses if the featured items appeal to
4. All sales are final and non-refundable.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org