21 JUNE, MONDAY, 0930hrs – 1200hrs
Drop-off @ Hotel Indigo lobby (86 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428788)
Pick-up @ Rumah Kim Choo (111 E Coast Rd, 109, Singapore 428801)
Attire: Cap/shades, comfortable walking shoes
To bring: Water bottle, raincoat/umbrella
Fees: $90 per child*
*includes all resources (Ondeh Ondeh Hands-on workshop, Sampling of different Nyonya Kueh Kueh, e-learning pdf)
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Max capacity of 8 kids, accompanied by 1 guide and 1 assistant.
- Suitable for children age 7-14yos.
- Parents who wants to join will be considered as a participant of the tour.
- This tour is non refundable or exchangeable 2 days prior to the date of tour
- A minimum of 4 pax is required for the tour to commence. In the event this is not met, we will inform registered participants at least 2 days prior to the date of tour
Why Join this tour?
- Experience Peranakan Culture through a combination of walk and workshop, learning about both culture and material artefacts
- Explore Joo Chiat and Rumah Kim Choo through stories told by a Baba (a peranakan male descendent).