MONDAY, 0900hrs – 1130hrs;
Drop-off/Pick-up @ Labrador Park MRT Station Exit A Ground Level
Attire: Cap/shades, dri-fit long sleeve and pants recommended to prevent mosquitoes bites, walking shoes
To bring: Water bottle, insect repellant, raincoat/umbrella
Fees: $85 per child*
*includes all resources (treasure hunt activity map, binoculars, snacks, digital learning kit)
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Max capacity of 15 kids, accompanied by 1 nature guide and 1 assistant.
- Suitable for children age 7-14yos.
- Parents who wants to join will be considered as a participant of the tour.
- This tour is non refundable or exchangeable 2 days prior to the date of tour
- A minimum of 4 pax is required for the tour to commence. In the event this is not met, we will inform registered participants at least 2 days prior to the date of tour
Why Join this tour?
- Learn about nature, flora and fauna with a nature guide
- Hone your listening skills. Be amazed of the different sounds made by birds.