When: Every Saturday, 1700-1900hrs
Duration: 2 hours Walking Tour
Meeting Place: City Hall MRT Exit A (Take escalator up to meet at the Taxi Stand outside former Robinsons Departmental Store)
Note: The tour ends at Clarke Quay Fountain
Singapore’s Civic District is a blend of old-world charms with a modern twist, where every building tells a story. In our 2 hours walk from City Hall to Clarke Quay, capture black & white buildings and explore areas with a multitude of colours. Join us in discovering the Civic District in a novel and fun way together with our guide and friendly influencers as they generously share tips and secret spots to capture insta-worthy shots along the way.
Get your smartphone ready and join us on the first and only Instagram tour of Singapore!
Why Join this tour?
- The first and only Instagram tour of Singapore with a guide and nano-influencer on the tour with you!
- You love to walk and learn about culture, history and stories of Singapore with our fun-loving guide
- Bring home the best souvenir – insta-worthy shots of the places you visited
- Make friends with our guide and nano-influencer
- As our exclusive partnership with Capitaland on the first ever Explore the City Campaign, each participant will receive $20 CapitaVoucher* on the tour, while stocks last. Redemption is limited to 1 participant per tour.
*Terms & Conditions:
• CapitaVoucher will be issued to participants by the tour guide at the end of the tour.
• Limited to 1 paying participant per tour. Participants who are 6 years and below are not eligible.
• Information is correct at the time of print. Other terms & conditions apply.
Note: A minimum of 4 pax is required for the tour to commence